If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of Essential Oils.
These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant.
Essential Oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect plants, and play a role in plant pollination.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, Essential Oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
So Essential Oils:
• Are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds;
• Are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants;
• Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties;
• Are highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy;
• Have been used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and healthcare practices.
QUESTION – WHAT TYPE OF SCENT ARE YOU OFTEN DRAWN TO: CITRUS, GRASSES, FLORALS, SPICES, MINTS, OR TREES?